It is requested that you have frequent checkups while you are taking the medicine to keep a track of your progress. This way your doctor is able to identify whether you should continue the course or not.
Inform your doctor
- If you are allergic to oxycodone or any other pain killers. This drug may include ingredients that can cause allergic reactions, consult your pharmacist for more details.
- If you have suffered from any brain disorders, head injury, seizures, breathing issues, liver malfunctioning, stomach problems, kidney diseases, pancreatitis, difficulty urinating, or gall bladder issues.
- You are advised not to be around any machinery, drive or perform any such activity that requires your complete attention as this drug may cause drowsiness.
- If you are diabetic, alcoholic, suffering from PKU or any other medical condition, consult your doctor on whether you should be using this drug or not.
- It is advised that this medication should only be used when required during pregnancy since it may harm the baby.
- If you are a breast-feeding mother, be sure to check with your doctor as this drug passes into the breast milk and may cause unwanted effects to your infant.
- Do not take more than the prescribed amount as it may lead to addiction.