What Are Roxicodone Precautions?
The rundown of Roxicodone precautions is as follows:
- Do not use Roxycodone if you have allergic reactions to any ingredient of the pill
- Do not use Roxycodone if you have taken MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) within last 14 days
- If you are on butorphanol, buprenorphine, nalbuphine, or pentazocine
- If you have bowl/stomach blockage
- If you have slow or difficult breathing, severe asthma, or high carbon dioxide levels in blood
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for breastfeeding moms as the drug may pass through breast milk into the nursing baby
- Do not take this medication in the event you are on a prescription or nonprescription medication
- Do not use if you have a history of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Roxicodone is not for people with a history of drug abuse, mental illness, recent head injury, tumors in brain, seizures, or hypercarbia.
Also, tell your healthcare professional that you take Roxicodone before receiving any medical care, dental care, or a surgery.